The current large hall in the Syeda Zainab Building was converted into a two level flexible education facility
by inserting a Mezzanine Floor. This phase was completed in October 2016.
This facility is a multi-function space where members of the community can undertake independent
learning and studying, of both a secular and religious nature. Where elder students can hold informal
revision sessions for their peers or complete their homework. After main mosque-programs, informal
discussions can be held in a relaxed yet focussed environment with external speakers.
Other uses of the Learning Hub include:
• An Overflow Hall with capacity for 270 people sitting and 200 people praying.
• Conference or Training Centre with full AV capability
• Broadcasting Sporting Shows and Educational Movies
• Facilitating Alternate Mosque Programs for the Youth
• Workshops, Seminars and Book Clubs
• Classrooms for Madaressa